What is Blended Learning?
How are blended learning lessons created?
- Use your document camera to create lessons. Click here for a quick tutorial.
- Use Doceri to create videos. Click here for a quick tutorial.
- Create videos using PowToon. Click here to access the info from the 2013-2014 PD.
- Record videos using the iPad.
- Create a classroom blog so students can interact with the teacher and other students inside and outside of the classroom. Click here to access the info from the Blogging in the Classroom PD.
- Use Google Apps for Education to create learning stations. Click here for more information.
- Post materials and quizzes on your classroom website. Click here for an example.
- Use an online screen recorder, like screen-cast-o-matic to create lessons on your computer.